Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Celebration Again.. (13 July 2008)

This year birthday celebration seems endless.. Outing to Science Centre on Saturday and a family gathering at my house on Sunday..


Mum suggested hosting a birthday party at my house with Teppanyaki and Steamboat... She prepared sooo... much food... She had actually spent 3 DAYS!! to buy and prepare the spread for this gathering. Several relatives came.. Some gave ang pows and some gave gifts.. Apparently, I had told mum not to tell them its my birthday.. Just tell them its a gathering.. Not sure, how they got wind of my birthday and brought gifts along..



My brother bought me this cake from Bread Talk...

Anyway, dinner was good (the food i mean).. Didnt had much time to talk or play with my cousins as they were watching the movie "27 Dresses".. And I?? I was busy running around helping out in the nitties gritties... and of course.. enjoying my food....



25 years on earth already but I still feel soo... small... haha...

Sadly one of my auntie actually indirectly commented that I look older than 25... "She 25 only meh???"... Sighz... maybe because of my married status and curly hair.. I do look older...

No comments: