Thursday, July 3, 2008

Outings.. Money.... Banking....

Ha.. My latest faze these days are... to go for outings not usually done previously... checking out the latest bank rates and credit cards.... Woah... The month of July is a sure busy one... We are already planning of outings on almost every weekends with Sundays for housework and rest..

July Week 1: Singapore Zoo - We are going to have an animal tea party there.. so sweet..


July Week 2: Paintball Attack!!! ... yeah...... manz..... (Change to Science Centre/ Snow City due to paintball fully booked and other reasons)


July Week 3: Trip to Mlz/KL... visiting the wholesale markets there... Shopping!!!!


July Week 4: Either Wild Wild Wet & Escape/ Qian Hu & Spore Discovery Centre/ Just cycle around the neighbourhood of Sembawang and explore the beauty of the place.. (Confirmed it to be Wild Wild Wet & Escape Theme Park)


Stay tune for more pictures in the month of July.. Lots of activities and events posting every weekend!!! Haha.. I will try to update these activities as soon as I can....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, researching on Kukup.. why? cos my hubby got this crazy idea (must be from you lah!) to drive there. I'm not too keen though. Anything you can say to change my mind? Haha... Anyway I'll be dragged there whether I want to or not :P

*laments* oh why meee....

www.kidshaven.sg said...

Haha.. So you must have booked the same itinernary as me right?? When you going? Have fun.. by the way, will you be going to Marilyn's son birthday part?