Monday, July 14, 2008

NS Reservist

The 2 weeks that Dear is on reservist is hell... I am bored like crazy during this time... Whoever implemented the reservist system should actually consider those with families.. I feel so loss without Dear... People say absence makes the heart grows fonder.. I agree totally... I have become so disorientated and moody in the absence of my dear husband... Sighz.. I have been in a rather lousy mood lately.

Tried staying at home without Dear by my side... It wasnt pleasant.. but manageable.. Knowing that Dear will not be home.. I simply while my time away by watching TV and doing things to kepp my self busy. Going to bed was a torture too... Imagine lying in a big bed with no-one to hug... I missed Dear real badly...... Cant wait for this reservist thing to end soon...

Time killer treats for today: Going for a free fish spa therapy at Kampong Therapy later this evening... ALONE.... I hope I could enjoy these lonely moments... Sighz.......

No comments: