Friday, July 18, 2008

Actual Birthday (16 July)

Haha... Guess you guys must be bored by now... How come you keep talking about birthdays, birthdays, birthdays... Well.. I must say my birthday celebration for this year was rather loooonng.... Stretching from Saturday till now..

Anyway, despite all my loved ones and friends birthday blessings, I had a bad start on my birthday itself. Wanted to doll myself up for the big day... ended up at work with zero makeup and messy hair... (Reason... overslept!!!!).... =(.......... Of all days.....


Went for a makeover at Makerover Inc with compliments from UOB Lady's Card. Was dressed up and stuff and had 24 shots taken.. Sighz... I look sooo... old in the pictures... I am only 25 years old... but I look as if I am in my early 30s... sadness.. It could be the hair.. it could be the makeup... Nevertheless, I reluctantly chose a picture for the birthday card still.. (Sorry guys.. dont mean to whet your appetite but I dont have the picture yet. Will post it soon.)


Knowing my love for Precious Moments, my colleague: Jie Ying gave me a Precious Moments birthday figurine. I was soo... happy when I saw the Precious Moments label. Due to my love for Precious Moments, most of the time, my gal friends or even colleague would get me one of these. Please refer to picture below on my Precious Moments birthday acquisitions.. haha...


P.S: If you are thinking of the gift to give me in future, Precious Moments figurine would be the safest choice. You will never go wrong with it.

No comments: