Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby Woes Updated

There are soo many things that I would like to write about.. such as an unhappy dinner incident a few days ago.. or a free trading seminar that focuses more on advertising the paid trading course that cost $4888!!! Crazy right??!! or my discussion with mum last night on babies.....

Anyway, this is about my entry on baby woes posted earlier. I should have post this update sooner but was too absorbed with other postings that I left this out! My last visit to KK Hospital was attended by a different doctor this time. The doctor told me a somewhat different story from the second doctor I consulted. One problem with KKH. The doctors assigned to you are different everytime and you keep getting different opinions from them.

This doctor told me that its very normal to have cyst on the ovaries. She added that Victoria Beckham had this problem too and is now a mother of 3 children. In addition, I have regular "menstural flow".... my so called problem is not major at all. She assured me that I am normal and suggested I try for a baby over the next 4 months. She will review my condition again 4 months later to check if I am successful in my baby making task.. Otherwise.. they may have to review my baby making strategies... keke... and who knows what the next doctor in line will tell me this time....

Well... I am half hearted on baby making (to be honest). On one hand, I wish I could have my own child soon... On the other hand, I do not wish to end my merry making days so soon.. Besides.. if I am the first to give birth.. There will be some form of age gap between my child and gal gang's future children... Sometimes our topics are already different... with the child, there will be even more differences... Sighz...

Whatever the case is, we just leave this to the hands of God... Should I really get pregnant one day, you can be sure that I will keep you guys posted on the progress.. keke... =)

No comments: