Monday, May 12, 2008

New Blogger On Board

Well.. how should I start... I have read my girlfriends blogs and am very excited to start one myself.. In fact, I kinda regretted starting a blog so late... =( Most of the history making moments had been over... Setting a home.. Going through a wedding... Being termed a Bridezilla by my dearest friends...

No fret.. I will keep you guys posted on these events on a post dated basis. Otherwise, you can always refer to my team of girlfriends and read their blogs for more info..

I would first like to give my thanks to girl gang - KC for a help in gathering those lovely blog links to help me get started. Its really interesting reading all those little snippets of people's feelings and the events that are taking place in their lives. Blogging is indeed an avenue for one to express oneself and to let others know you better..

Stay tune for more postings as I put on post life marking events in my blog... and of course more to come on future events that are going to take place. =)

No comments: