Saturday, May 17, 2008

Blissful Living

I am in bliss... I am so glad I had chosen and married the perfect guy... After a hectic time in the kitchen and I am dead tired.. only glad to be able to take some time off to chat with my buddies online.. I just thrown the dishes aside.. Meany me.. actually told my husband to help me with the dishes.. Which he actually DID!! The usual him will only wash the dishes in the sink and ignore the rice cooker as well as the pots and pans..

Haha.. probably due to my "usual training".. he actually helped me scrubbed those pots and pans for me as well.. Despite having married for 2 months and staying together for the past 6 months.. Every moment spent with him is indeed a joy.. We would snuggle beside each other watching tv and enjoying a tub of ice cream together at night.. or me cooking in the kitchen and he suddenly popped in to give me a peck on the cheek.

There were plenty of cheeky and funny moments with him and I simply enjoy married life.. Its a time for both of us to enjoy each other's company.. Baby is not in our plans right now.. We just hope to continue this carefree lifestyle and maybe next year.. I hope I have the chance to announce my pregnancy...

No comments: