Thursday, May 29, 2008

Baby Woes

Went to see the gynaelogist for a ultra scan of my body today. The shocking news came when the doctor told me that I have inbalance hormones due to cyst on my ovaries and tell tale signs of having febroid. These factors can result in a low chance of one getting pregnant. She gave me the solution of consuming "contraceptives" pills to readjust my hormone levels. I am suppose to consume these pills known as "Yasmine". Some known side effects are things such as weight gain and even higher chance of child preventive measures..

Leo and I had planned to have a child next year. And not having none at all. Hearing such news kinda make me somewhat worried. Will my plans be disrupted? Well.. All I can do now is to "kuai kuai de" take my medicine and see how it goes... The doctor mentioned that another scan will be conducted in 2 months time to reassess my situation.. Hope its good news.. I want to be a normal mum.. One who can actually bear my own children... (Even though not now.. but soon..)

No comments: