Sunday, May 25, 2008

Auntie Vienz

Well.. married life have taken some form of change in me.. I am becoming more like an "Auntie".. Since young I have been very careful and particular about every expenses. Now its worse. Today, I even argued with the cashier at NTUC for an overcharge of $0.75 for milk! Can you imagine that?? Theres already a beeline at the cashier, but for $0.75, I decided to fight for my "rights". Sighz.. even leo cant stand this "Auntie" in me. I could even go through the hassle of carrying a 1.5l drink from City Hall all the way home to Sembawang. Th reason? To save $0.10. You heard me right!! Its 10 cents.. Very auntie right??

I used to sleep to the late hours and wake up to watch tv or slack.. Today, I wake up to do housework, attend cooking talks, thinking of financial tools to change my lifestyle... Life is so different now.. And I am a gap away from my galfriends as they continue to enjoy the freedom to pursue their dreams and enjoy life.

Despite the "auntie" term, despite the different lifestyle, its all worth it.. I mean.. saving $0.10 or $0.20 could amount to alot, especially when you are using these stuff on a daily basis. And when the baby comes, the "auntie" me will start checking on the latest diaper bargains and stuff... Haha...

No comments: